Karbonn Smart A111, a new dual SIM Android Smartphone is now available from online retailer Flipkart. It has a 5-inch capacitive touch screen display, but the display resolution is not available yet. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor and runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), similar to Karbonn A21 and A9+, that were launched last year. It has a 5MP auto focus camera at the back and a front-facing camera.
Karbonn launched the Karbonn Smart Titanium 1, the company’s first Android smartphone powered by a quad-core processor last week. The Karbonn A111 would compete with other budget 5-inch Dual SIM Smartphones such as Micromax A110, iBall Andi 5c, Spice Stellar Horizon, Zync Z5 Cloud, Intex Aqua 5.0 and the Lava Iris N501.
Karbonn Smart A111 Specifications
- 5.0-inch capacitive touch screen display
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor
- 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash, front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G (HSDPA 7.2Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP and GPS
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 2100 mAh battery